Wednesday 28 August 2013

Inecto Vegan Pure Coconut Moisture Infusing Shampoo & Conditioner Review.


I've been hunting around for some toiletries that are reasonably priced, paraben free, vegan,  and that suit my lifestyle . 

I saw the Inecto Pure Coconut Shampoo & Conditioner online at VeganStore.co.uk and decided to give them a try . The first thing I thought was these are huge for £1.99 - 500ml is big for a shampoo / conditioner bottle . The smell then hit me , oh yes! Like being on holiday either with coconut sunblock on or sipping Malibu , either way it's a nice smell . 


The shampoo is ok,  - it lathers up producing so much that you don't need a massive amount , and it makes your hair full of volume and your locks  look super clean when dry . A really great shampoo ! 

The conditioner is not my favourite , and  if you leave it on too long ( like I did , it kind of makes your hair feel odd - think Barbie hair, and tangles easily !) 

So just leave it on for 3 mins and you'll be fine . Again , it smells amazing , and rinses out well not leaving your hair lank or dull . 


I use a lot on my hair as I like to condition it all over as I'm trying to repair damage that was done a few years ago . 

When it's dry coat the bottom of your hair with coconut oil , my favourite brand is the Nutiva one at the moment as they do huge giant sized tubs that are the same size as my head ! 


Here's to having lovely locks that rapunzel would be proud of ! See what you think of it, I know it's had rave reviews!


I was not asked , paid, sent anything for this review - I like sharing my favourite products with you !

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming! Wall Mounted Shampoo Dispenser

    ReplyDelete